1. An applicant of whatever race or religion will be admitted if the initial assessment shows that they can benefit from the program offered. However, the Christian ethos of all our centres will be maintained and this is considered important.
2. Consideration is given to every request for help. Whenever possible the home of the child will be visited prior to admission. A period of three months probation will be required.
3. Our services in our centers will mainly consider the trainable and educable differently-abled person.
4. Parents’ full corporation is required for the maximum benefit for the child.
5. Those needing special care not provided by our centers will be referred to other appropriate organizations.